bubba brands, inc.
effective date: august 18, 2014
collection of personal information we collect personal information about you (i.e., information which may identify you in some way, such as your name, address, age, gender, or other contact details such as telephone number, e-mail address, passwords, etc.) through this website only when you voluntarily submit it. this may include when you register on the website, request information, submit comments, or participate in a sweepstakes, promotion, survey, or other feature of the website. providing personal information is up to you. if you do not want your personal information collected, please do not submit it.
this policy may be adjusted in the future, but any information collected from visitors will always be treated in accordance with the guidelines set forth in this Policy at the time the information is collected, and information will never be collected from visitors unless it is voluntarily submitted.
in particular cookies enable us:
(i) to measure visitor traffic to our website, their usage patterns and related activity; (ii) to store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customize our website according to your individual interests; (iii) to speed up your searches; and (iv) to recognize you when you return to our website.
use of personal information we may use your personal information as follows:
- to respond to your questions and requests, to provide you with access to certain areas and features of the website and to communicate with you about your activities on this site.
- to provide you with product information or promotional and other offers from us. however, at the point of collection of your information, we will provide you either an “opt in” or “opt-out” mechanism. an “opt-in” mechanism will provide you the opportunity to positively indicate that you would like or do not object to our sending you such further communications, and we will not send you any unless you have voluntarily “opted-in”. an “opt-out” mechanism will provide you the opportunity to indicate that you do not want us to send you such further communications, and if you “opt-out” we will not send you any. either way, opting-in or opting-out, will be up to you and, in addition, if you do not want us to use your personal information for a particular purpose, you may “opt out” at any time by contacting us as provided above. specific opt-outs may also be provided at the point of collection or along with the communications to you. please note though, by opting-out, you may not be able to participate in certain activities on the website.
- for disclosures required by law, regulation, or court order.
- for the purpose of or in connection with legal proceedings or necessary for establishing, defending, or exercising legal rights.
- in an emergency to protect the health or safety of site users or the general public or in the interests of national security.
protecting children’s’ privacy we take the protection of children’s privacy seriously. the online collection of personally identifiable information from children aged 13 and younger is regulated by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). we are committed to complying with COPPA, and therefore do not collect personally identifiable information from kids aged 13 and younger without getting parental permission first.
we will not, as provided by applicable law, require or request children under this age to provide more personal information than is reasonably necessary to participate in the applicable activity on the site. if we determine upon collection that a user is under this age, we will not use or maintain his/her personal information without the parent/guardian’s consent. without such consent, though, the child may not be able to participate in certain activities. however, in certain circumstances, we may maintain and use such information (in accordance with the rest of this policy and applicable law) in order to notify and obtain consent from the parent/guardian and for certain safety, security, liability, and other purposes permitted under applicable law. a parent/guardian can review, remove, change, or refuse further collection or use of their child’s personal information by contacting us as provided above (include child’s name, address, and e-mail address).
security of your information we use certain reasonable security measures to help protect information you send to this site. however, we cannot guarantee the security of such information. to the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all liability and responsibility for any damages you may suffer due to any loss, unauthorized access, misuse, or alteration of any information you submit to this site.
all data collected is owned by bubba brands, inc. through this policy bubba will allow Firefly to utilize this data for shopbubba e-commerce site.
if you wish to verify, correct, or update any of your personal information collected through this website, contact us at the “contact” address, telephone number, or e-mail provided on this site.
jurisdiction we control and operate the website from the company location identified in this site (regardless of where hosting servers are located). all matters relating to the site are governed by the laws of that jurisdiction, without reference to conflict or choice of law principles. you agree that jurisdiction and venue for any legal proceeding relating to the site shall be in appropriate courts located in the above Jurisdiction. we do not warrant or imply that the site or materials on it are appropriate for use outside of the above country. the information set forth in this site concerning any products or services is applicable only in the jurisdiction and these products or services may not be available in all locations.
links to other websites this website may contain links to other websites that we do not own or operate. we do not control, recommend, or endorse and are not responsible for those sites or their content, products, services, or privacy policies. downloading material from certain sites may risk infringing intellectual property rights or introducing viruses into your system. you should note when you leave this site and read the privacy policies and terms of these other sites. you should also independently assess the authenticity of any website which appears or claims that it is one of our sites (including those linked to through an e-mail).
this policy is the sole authorized statement of bubba brands, inc.’s practices concerning the collection, use, and protection of personal information through this site. any summaries of this policy generated by third party software or otherwise shall have no legal effect, are in no way binding upon bubba brands, inc., and neither supersede nor modify this policy.
if you have any questions or comments regarding this site, please contact us at 877.334.7070
bubba® is a registered trademarks of bubba brands inc.
is a registered trademark of bubba brands, inc.
is a registered trademark of bubba brands, inc.
drinkware people love is a registered trademark of bubba brands, inc.
thermal hydration experts mark is a registered trademark of bubba brands, inc.
envy is a registered trademark of bubba brands, inc.
HERO mark is a pending trademark of bubba brands, inc.
silhouette “keg” shape – the mark consists of the product configuration of a mug having a barrel with an overall shape similar to a beer keg and having a distinctive band (made of metal or some other contrasting material to the rest of the mug) around the mid-section of the mug is a registered trademarks of bubba brands inc.
bubba keg® is a registered trademark of bubba brands, inc.